Terms and Conditions
When sending a request for any of our web solutions, e-Commerce and digital marketing services via web form or email, or purchasing any of our products or services, the client knows, accepts, and agrees with the following Terms and Conditions, which will also be applicable in the case of any subsequent effective contracting of web solutions, e-Commerce or digital marketing:
- Scope of the service: All information detailed in a project proposal or estimate regarding proposed product / service, that the client will later sign, forms part of, expands and perfects this statement of terms and conditions. By accepting them, it will be accepted to have also read all the information provided on the product’s website.
- Service terms: The product / service will be delivered according to the term specified in the Proposal issued in a timely manner, in accordance with the client and from the effective acceptance of the estimate. We consider “effective contracting of the service” when we have all the material, accesses and data required (provided by the client) so that it is possible to carry out the contracted service (which may be web page development or SEO positioning, etc.).
- Expiration of proposals, forms of payment, billing and non-paids:
- The proposals sent to the client are valid for 30 days, after that period, they are not valid and we do not commit to respect the proposals and prices that are expired.
- We issue invoicing corresponding to the service provided (ex. SEO positioning, digital marketing, SEM services, Link Building, development or maintenance of web pages, etc.). The maximum period to pay the payment of invoices issued to the client is 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the service or the invoice.
- Accepted payment methods: bank transfer, Paypal.
- The non-payment of any project implies the suspension of the contracted services, exempting 84Digital from any responsibility in the consequences that said interruption of the service may entail for the client.
- Develop/Support website services:
- A 50% advance will be requested in all cases at the time of contracting web page development or web redesign services. The balance will be paid at the end of the project, prior to migration to the final domain and server.
- Review limit: The review limit is 10 hours after the initial demo submission.
- Web pages / e-Commerce guarantee: We guarantee the correct functioning of the web pages that we develop for a period of 1 year, only if they are hosted on our own servers. If the customer finds any failure or malfunction of the product delivered by the term of the warranty, she must notify it and we will repair it. This guarantee is valid as long as the client does not cause malfunctions by actions carried out via FTP, Cpanel or administration panel and the client does not alter, expand or modify the base system of the website (install components, modules, web templates, plugins, code modifications, scripts).
- All web pages that we develop and that will be published on third-party servers do not have any guarantee.
- After-sale support: Within the terms of the website development guarantee, all free post-sale support will be strictly limited to repairing errors or product failures attributable to our responsibility. Once the website has been delivered to the client (the development service is finished), any subsequent request will represent the contracting of another service, not included in this one. All subsequent support and assistance that the client uses to update, maintain, manage, expand or modify the development of web pages or their associated services, will be charged separately without exceptions.
- Consulting and digital marketing services (SEO, SEM, etc…)
- We action the contracted services as per the accepter proposal
- SEO: 84Digital will use keywords to improve the ranking of the Client’s website on search engines. 84Digital has no control over search engine policies regarding the type of sites and/or content they accept now or in the future, and their rankings. Customer’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time in the sole discretion of the search engine or directory. Due to the competition of some keywords/phrases, continuous changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, 84Digital does not guarantee consistent rankings for any keyword, phrase, or search term. 84Digital is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
- Post-Sale Support: The client acknowledges and understands that a website’s rankings may decline. The customer agrees that if this was to happen, 84Digital will not bear any responsibility and no refunds or discounts will be given. If the client wishes, he can request a quote without commitment for services to improve positioning.
- Back up: It is the customer’s responsibility to have up-to-date back-ups of the website they have, with the exception of contracting our “Maintenance Pack” that includes this service.
- Mention in the portfolio: Our clients / works are published in our “Portfolio” of Clients. Any client who does not want to be incorporated into our website, must communicate it BEFORE contracting the web design or digital marketing service.
- Credits: The sites we work on will carry a small link to our website.
- Legal responsibility: The client is responsible for his website and also the only RESPONSIBLE for the content and publications posted within it, as well as being responsible for compliance with copyright for the texts, images and content published on it.
- Website ownership: Customer ownership is understood to be the contents of the database loaded by any of the means stipulated to add or edit information on the website, the contents sent by the users of the site or the administrators of the same, and be it texts or images, the data collected on the web via forms or newsletters or any other information exchange technology.
- Privacy: All communication between the client and the company is confidential (rates, services, documents, recommendations and reports are confidential). All information received from the client, whether images, texts, access data such as users and passwords or others, will be treated confidentially.
- The services provided by our company are without right of withdrawal according to article 103 of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users.
- Liability: 84Digital (Klorophila EOOD) will not be liable to its customers, or third parties, for loss of profits or any other special, consequential, incidental or indirect damage, or based on the services or products provided, or any other theory of liability, regardless of whether Klorophila EOOD has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Company Identity: Klorophila EOOD
Address: Todor Boiadjiev 3, Varna 9010 Bulgaria
Email: info @84digital.com
We reserve the right to expand or modify these terms and conditions, at any time and without prior notice. Likewise, we reserve the right to modify the scope, prices, and characteristics included in the development of web pages or services offered, at any time and without prior notice. Each contract will be governed by the conditions accepted at the time of requesting the service.